Cookies Be Crumbling Jason Stettner
Calgary Comic Expo 2014

Calgary Comic Expo 2014

Adventures at the Calgary Comic Expo 2014

by Jason Stettner — Post VIII on April 27, 2014

This year I was finally able to go to our local Comic Expo in Calgary which was actually really awesome. There was a ton of things to view though our day did drag on a bit waiting for a late photo op section. The cosplay in the event was awesome though and I saw a ton of great characters from which I will link at the end of this section. Above is the first photo op I got done by myself which was Felicia Day and basically my goal this year at the event. It was a really quick shot, though she was a really nice person. The other photo ops I did this particular year were the Cosplay Girls and Emily Kinney which were quicker, though good in their own respects. I was expecting a bit more from Emily perhaps since I was there all day waiting for that one as the others were finished early in the morning. Anyways, there was tons of things to look at from Lord of the Rings to a LEGO display and much of Doctor Who. Which really isn't a series I care for so I really didn't delve into that area at all. I did have hours to walk around and take pictures with many differing folks which was awesome. Also my friend had some great talks with many local artists of whom I learned more about than I think I even had wanted to. Still had a great time and will probably cover it better next year with more photos or days.
Full Coverage and Cosplay Photos

Calgary Comic Expo 2014